is one of the leading professional coaches in Hong Kong. She works with international leaders, managers and entrepreneurs in Asia to achieve successful and fulfilling careers and lives. Her clients are envisioning and creating organizational cultures and strategies that lead to extraordinary results; developing their mindsets and skills to have greater organizational impact; creating careers and lives that suit them perfectly.
Angela has been coaching since 2000 and has over 24 years of experience in the people-development field as a coach, corporate trainer and consultant, 20 of those years based in Hong Kong. She also worked for 10 years in planning, engineering and management in the Canadian forest industry.
Angela has extensive leadership experience with non-profit groups including as President of the International Association of Coaching, where she led an international team of over 50 staff and volunteers. Angela is proud to have served as the Founding President of the Hong Kong International Coaching Community, which has been thriving for more than 15 years as the largest association for professional coaches in the city. As well as her leadership coaching practice, Angela leads a career coaching business called Loving Your Work and is active in various entrepreneurial ventures.
Her coaching specialities include creating personal transformations for senior business leaders and senior professionals relating to interpersonal skills, mindfulness, emotional intelligence and personal fulfilment; visioning and strategizing with international leaders making complex career and organizational decisions; supporting business people to implement mindfulness practices in busy lives for expanding energy, effectiveness and insight; and advancing leadership effectiveness through stage development transitions based on Integral Theory, Leadership Agility, STAGES and Action-Logic development.
- Certified Coach with the International Association of Coaching
- ‘Coach U’ Coach Training Program Graduate
- NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) Certified Practitioner
- Advanced Certification in Harrison Assessments
- Certified to deliver The Leadership Circle Profile and The Leadership System
- Senior Mindfulness Trainer with The Potential Project International
- Advanced communications skills for all aspects of leadership communication
- More than 15 years of intensive personal development