Eva Ryelandt is a skilled, multilingual executive coach having a robust background in Human Resources with a focus on the area of talent management and leadership development.
Having worked in Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, UK, France, Korea and Hong Kong, Eva is knowledgeable about the effects/issues/impacts of working within and across different cultures. Cross-culture coaching and mentoring is one of her strong area’s of expertise.
Eva is a confident meeting facilitator who is able to engage audiences across all levels of the organization. She has held numerous management positions in the HR functions, working at end market, regional and global levels.
Coaching as a way of investing in an individual’s development can make a remarkable difference to their performance and ultimately to the business’ overall performance and effectiveness. As an experienced senior HR executive, Eva has directly coached many line managers and executives during her time in a large multinational company. She has a proven expertise in merger integration projects (and how to strengthen the company’s new culture) and her strong interpersonal skills have been very effective in conducting many teambuilding workshops.
Eva has a solid corporate track record of over 10 years working in the FMCG sector. In 2007, after relocating her family to Paris, she re-directed her career and began to establish her own business. Since then Eva has been working as a senior HR consultant and an executive coach for various multinational companies (FMCG, banking and financial services, pharmaceutical, trade and professional service companies) and non-profit organizations. Eva is extremely familiar with the unique challenges, which come with moving/working abroad, and she has supported numerous managers in dealing with these experiences.
Eva’s personality is engaging, warm and grounded. Her coaching style is a straightforward and a results-oriented one. ‘Coaching people is giving people perspective’ she says.
Eva has worked a lot with female (senior) managers in particular, supporting them to make a successful transition from more technical roles to first time executive roles (including international assignments).
- Accredited Executive Coach (ACC/ICF), Institute of Executive Coaching, Hong Kong
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator certification
- Associate member of the Hong Kong International Coaching Community (HKICC), Hong Kong
- Post-graduate qualification in Human Resources Management, EHSAL, Brussels, Belgium
- Post-graduate qualification in French, Universite de Provence, Aix-Marseille I, France
- Post-graduate qualification in Labor, Social Security and Welfare Law, University of Brussels, Belgium
- Master of Laws (LL.M. / major in Commercial and Economic law), University of Ghent, Belgium