Co-Creating Organisational Transformation

Robyn Hartley


Robyn Hartley Transforming Leaders & Enterprises - Acumen Global Partners

Robyn Hartley has 20 years experience in building leadership capacity in organisations. She has worked with thousands of leaders across the Asia Pacific region. This included the design and delivery of organisational ‘leadership architecture’ frameworks for developing future leaders through to executive leadership development with the overall aim to not only increase leadership capacity but to also support an integrated organisational transformation.


Robyn’s corporate background was in the finance industry. She rose to be a member of a senior management team where she was responsible for developing both systems and people.

From 1992, Robyn started her own successful learning and development practice where she worked with leaders to help develop their processes and people. To further expand her experience in the industry, she joined a larger consulting firm in 1997 as the Associate Director of Training and Consulting. After gaining experience across a number of different industries, countries and cultures, Robyn decided it was time to again expand her own practice by joining Facilitating Results as a Director, where she built a successful consultancy. She now also enjoys working with her peers in Acumen Global Partners to support clients to achieve their potential globally.

Robyn draws from her emotional intelligence skills and training as a counsellor and also her corporate systems background to assist organisations in cultural transformation through transforming leaders. She has worked extensively across the Asia Pacific region in countries such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, India, mainland China and Thailand.

She has consulted to and advised leaders in high profile national and international organizations, including Credit Suisse, ABN Amro, IBM Global Services, Caltex, Energy Australia, Veda Advantage, Australian Energy Market Operator, Ausgrid, Institute of Chartered Accountants, Future Plus, Sensis, St George Bank, InterContinenal Hotel Group, Optus and the ASG Group, as well as not for profits such as MG Corporation and St George Community Housing.

Robyn is passionate about achieving organisational change through carrying out strategy implementation to achieve results, whilst demonstrating collaborative leadership skills. “The research is clear; to optimize effective and sustainable organizational outcomes, 51% of a leader’s capability and competencies are required to be in the task/achieving results space. The other 49% is about engaging and mobilizing people” (quoted from The Leadership Circle research, which tracks leadership profiles and business results).


Robyn is a graduate of the Group Leaders Institute. She studied Educational NLP and Generative Learning. She is a qualified work place trainer and assessor, holds a post-graduate diploma in Counselling and is currently completing her global Masters of Science in Leading on the Edge: Organisational Analysis in the Now. Robyn is certified in the transformational leadership technology, The Leadership Circle Profile. She is also accredited in the Leadership Maturity Framework which measures adult stages of development and is currently studying coaching through adult stages of development with Jennifer Garvey-Burgers.

As an experienced leader, educator, skilled facilitator, passionate learner, trained counsellor and coach, with a background in business and systems, Robyn has a unique blend of skills to help organizations create even more profitable, empowering and productive workplaces.